Friday, July 22, 2011

Some Scary News!

Hi friends,

So I'm in a bit of a transitional phase at the moment, and I'd like some feedback from all y'all. I'm going to start a Scary Craft collective here in San Jose, and I'd really like to spend lots-a time making it rad. I'm considering putting my Cheapskates blog to bed and giving Scary Craft my all.

Don't fret, though! This new venture will include a blog with tutorials and inspiration, just like this one, plus monthly meetings and parties, Facebook posts and Tweets / Twats. If you live in these parts, this could mean that we get to hang out and actually make something together. I'd also like to know what kinds of ideas you have, and suggestions for anything fun.

At the moment, Monday nights work for me. What's everyone's schedules? Let's get together, scary bitches!!

Comments! Comments!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get in on that, I live on the Peninsula so I'm right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete